A Dialogue Between A Father And Son On Throwing Litter In A Park.

Father: Hey, I noticed you left that candy wrapper on the bench back there. We need to make sure we don't leave our litter around, buddy.

Son: Oh, yeah, I didn't really think about it.

Father: It's important to always be mindful of our surroundings, especially in a place like this park. Littering isn't just bad for the environment, but it also sets a bad example for others.

Son: I guess I didn't realize it was that big of a deal.

Father: Well, it is. Parks are meant for everyone to enjoy, and throwing trash around makes it less pleasant for everyone. Besides, it's not that hard to find a trash can and dispose of our garbage properly.

Son: I just didn't want to carry it until we found one.

Father: I get it, but think about the impact. Imagine if everyone left their trash lying around because they didn't want to carry it. The park would turn into a mess pretty quickly, right?

Son: Yeah, I see what you mean.

Father: Good. It's a small thing, but if we all do our part, it adds up to a cleaner and more enjoyable environment for everyone. Let's make an effort to pick up after ourselves and encourage others to do the same.

Son: Okay, Dad. I'll be more careful next time.

Father: That's my boy! It's all about being responsible and respectful to our community and the world around us.