The Manager,

NBP Lahore.

Subject: Request for Account Statement

Dear Sir,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to request a copy of my account statement for the period 01-01-22 to 31-12-2022 for my current/saving account held at NBP, account number 012……………….

I require the account statement for personal financial planning purposes and to reconcile my records accurately. I kindly request you to provide me with a detailed statement reflecting all transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, interest earned, and any applicable fees or charges during the specified period.

To facilitate the process, I have included the following information:

1.     Account Holder's Name: ………..

2.     Account Number: 012………….

3.     Registered Contact Number: 0300……..

4.     Registered Email Address: abc@gmail.com

5.     Preferred Statement Format: Printed

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send the account statement to me at your earliest convenience.

If there are any fees associated with obtaining the account statement, please inform me in advance. I am willing to cover the necessary expenses for this service and kindly request that the fees be deducted from my account.

Please feel free to reach me at 0300………… or abc@gmail.com if you require any additional information or documentation to process this request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Your prompt assistance will be highly appreciated. I value the services provided by NBP and your staff's dedication to customer satisfaction.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z