A Telephonic Dialogue Between Two Friends.

Khalid: *Ring, ring...*

Rashid: Hello?

Khalid: Hey, Rashid! It's Khalid. How's it going?

Rashid: Hey, Khalid! I'm good, man. What about you?

Khalid: Not bad, not bad. Just taking a break from work. Wanted to catch up. What have you been up to?

Rashid: Same here, just finishing up some stuff. You know how it is. How's work treating you?

Khalid: Oh, the usual grind. But hey, speaking of work, did I tell you about the new project I'm working on?

Rashid: No, spill the beans! What's it about?

Khalid: It's this big client project, and we're diving deep into data analytics. It's challenging but exciting. I've been learning a ton.

Rashid: That sounds awesome! You always manage to land the interesting projects. I'm still stuck with the same old routine here.

Khalid: Nah, your time will come, my friend. So, any exciting plans for the weekend?

Rashid: Not really. I'm thinking of catching up on some movies and maybe trying a new recipe. What about you?

Khalid: Same here, man. Maybe hit the gym and then have a lazy Sunday. By the way, have you watched that new sci-fi movie everyone's talking about?

Rashid: Not yet. Is it any good?

Khalid: Reviews say it's amazing. We should check it out together this weekend. What do you think?

Rashid: Sounds like a plan! Let's do it. What's the name of the movie again?

Khalid: It's called "Beyond the Stars." I'll grab the tickets. What time works for you?

Rashid: Saturday evening works for me. Pick a time, and I'll be there.

Khalid: Cool, I'll book for 7:00 PM. Can't wait! Anything else exciting happening in your world?

Rashid: Not really, just the usual. Let's catch up properly this weekend. It's been too long.

Khalid: Absolutely! Looking forward to it. Alright, I won't keep you any longer. Back to work?

Rashid: Yeah, duty calls. Talk to you soon, Khalid.

Khalid: Take care, Rashid. See you on Saturday!