Application for fee concession

To, 

The Principal, 

______ School,

Karachi.

 

Subject: Application for fee concession 

 

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I beg to say that I am student of class 10th of your school. I am unable to pay my school fee because I belong to a poor family. My father is a shopkeeper and he earns Rs 12000 per month only. He has a large family and my father is the only earning person in the family. He can not pay my school fees because he is already paying fee of my 2 sisters. They are also studying in your school. 

 

I am good at studies and I always stand 1st in my class every year. I never remain absent from my class. I have passion for education and I want to study further. 

 

Hence, I request you to waive my fees on humanitarian grounds to enable me to pursue my studies further. I Shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness. 

 

Yours faithfully, 

Name : 

Class : 

Roll No :