Application To Election Commissioner For Recounting Of Votes.

Chief Election Commissioner,

Islamabad.

Subject: Request for Recounting of Votes

Dear Sir,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance concerning the recent parliamentary elections held on 08 Feb in the Lahore. I would like to formally request a recount of the votes cast during the aforementioned election.

I have carefully reviewed the election results and have noted certain discrepancies and concerns that, in my opinion, warrant a thorough reassessment of the vote count. While I fully respect the democratic process and the work of the Election Commission, I believe that a recount is necessary to ensure the accuracy and fairness of the election results.

To provide more clarity on my concerns, I have attached a document outlining specific instances and irregularities that have been observed by myself and my representatives during the election process.

I understand that requesting a recount is a serious matter and should only be done under exceptional circumstances. However, I believe that the discrepancies noted are significant enough to warrant a closer examination of the vote count.

I kindly request that you initiate the recounting process at your earliest convenience and take all necessary steps to address the concerns raised. Transparency and fairness in the electoral process are crucial for upholding the principles of democracy, and I trust that the Election Commission will ensure a thorough and impartial recount.

I am willing to cooperate fully with the recounting process and provide any additional information or assistance required to facilitate a smooth and accurate review of the votes.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a prompt and positive resolution.

Sincerely,

X.Y.Z