The Manager,

PCl Limited.

Karachi.

Subject: Resignation from my post.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to formally resign from my position as Quality Controller at PCL, effective [last working day, typically two weeks from the date of the letter].

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at PCL Company and am grateful for the opportunities for professional and personal development that I have gained during my tenure. I have learned a lot and appreciate the support provided by you and the entire team.

After careful consideration, I have decided to pursue another opportunity that aligns more closely with my long-term career goals. This decision was not made lightly, and I want to assure you that I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition.

I am more than willing to assist in training a replacement and to wrap up any outstanding projects before my departure. I am also open to providing support during the transition period in any way that you see fit.

I am grateful for the opportunities for growth and development that [Company Name] has provided me, and I appreciate the support and guidance of the entire team during my time here. I have truly enjoyed working with everyone and will cherish the positive experiences and memories.

Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part of Company . I wish the company continued success, and I hope our paths may cross again in the future.

Sincerely,

Your Name